Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Tri-State Home Services
Frederick, MD 21701866-624-5970
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 51 Ratings
- 78% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 5% higher than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "The folks at Tri-State are very friendly, helpful, professional, and get the job done."
Read More Comments
Tri-State Home Services · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Tri-State Home Services
Consumer Ratings for Tri-State Home Services — 51 Ratings
Complaints for Tri-State Home Services
Areas Served by Tri-State Home Services:
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings & Reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.