Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
J & K Air Conditioning & Heating
Gaithersburg, MD 20879301-428-9249
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 138 Ratings
- 80% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 11% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "We have used J & K for over 15 years during which time they have installed a new air conditioner and..."
Read More Comments
J & K Air Conditioning & Heating · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for J & K Air Conditioning & Heating
Consumer Ratings for J & K Air Conditioning & Heating — 138 Ratings
Complaints for J & K Air Conditioning & Heating
Areas Served by J & K Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.