Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
James A Wheat & Sons
Gaithersburg, MD 20879301-670-1944
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 60 ratings
- 61% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 7% higher than average
- Compare 204 heating & air-conditioning contractors nearby
- "The prices are high, but the work is excellent and they don't try to oversell you what you don't..."
Read More Comments
James A Wheat & Sons · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for James A Wheat & Sons
Consumer Ratings for James A Wheat & Sons — 60 Ratings
Complaints for James A Wheat & Sons
Areas Served by James A Wheat & Sons:
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Window air-conditioning units
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.