Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Laurel Fuel Oil & Heating
Laurel, MD 20707301-725-5550
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 24 Ratings
- 91% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 15% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "I have used Laurel Fuel for fuel delivery and HVAC repairs since 2003. Their prices have been reasonable..."
Read More Comments
Laurel Fuel Oil & Heating · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Laurel Fuel Oil & Heating
Consumer Ratings for Laurel Fuel Oil & Heating — 24 Ratings
Complaints for Laurel Fuel Oil & Heating
Areas Served by Laurel Fuel Oil & Heating:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Supplies home heating oil
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Window air-conditioning units
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.