Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Academy Heating & Air Conditioning
Rockville, MD 20852301-770-3100
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 101 Ratings
- 83% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 7% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "I am so happy with the work that Academy did to install a new a/c and furnace. Jerry, the salesperson,..."
Read More Comments
Academy Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Academy Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Academy Heating & Air Conditioning — 101 Ratings
Complaints for Academy Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Academy Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.