Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Sierra Heating & Air Conditioning
Silver Spring, MD 20901301-641-1099
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 73 Ratings
- 93% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 21% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "Installed our air conditioner and furnace back in 2007. Have had one minor and one major (meaning stopped..."
Read More Comments
Sierra Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Sierra Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Sierra Heating & Air Conditioning — 73 Ratings
Complaints for Sierra Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Sierra Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.