St. John's Hospital
Maplewood, MN 55109 651-232-7000
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
St. John's Hospital · Emergency Rooms
Summary Ratings for St. John's Hospital
Patient ratings for St. John's Hospital — 155 Ratings
Timely & Effective Care for St. John's Hospital
Front-line capabilities for St. John's Hospital
Ratings for Inpatient Care for St. John's Hospital
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Emergency Rooms Articles
When first confronted with an illness or injury, you must quickly decide whether the case is life threatening—whether there’s a risk of death or permanent disability if the patient does not receive immediate care (within 30 minutes or less).
The most difficult decisions about what to do come in cases that are “urgent” but not immediately threatening to life or the patient’s future ability to function.
Many cases are not even urgent, of course. These cases could await a visit to an urgent care clinic or a family doctor during regular hours.