Residential Heating Air Conditioning & Duct Cleaning
Minneapolis, MN 55407612-724-1899
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 28 ratings
- 85% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 11% higher than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Bought our furnace and AC from them a few years ago. We have them out for the annual inspection each..."
Read More Comments
Residential Heating Air Conditioning & Duct Cleaning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Residential Heating Air Conditioning & Duct Cleaning
Consumer Ratings for Residential Heating Air Conditioning & Duct Cleaning — 28 Ratings
Complaints for Residential Heating Air Conditioning & Duct Cleaning
Areas Served by Residential Heating Air Conditioning & Duct Cleaning:
- Anoka Co.
- Carver Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Scott Co.
- Washington Co.
- Wright Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.