Krinkie's Heating & Air
St Paul, MN 55117651-488-5555
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 86 ratings
- 88% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 6% higher than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Good company to work with. The person doing the work told us exactly what he would be doing and how..."
Read More Comments
Krinkie's Heating & Air · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Krinkie's Heating & Air
Consumer Ratings for Krinkie's Heating & Air — 86 Ratings
Complaints for Krinkie's Heating & Air
Areas Served by Krinkie's Heating & Air:
- Anoka Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.