S & R Heating Cooling & Appliance Repair
White Bear Lake, MN 55110651-429-0001
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 48 ratings
- 83% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 9% higher than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Have used for many years, the best."
Read More Comments
S & R Heating Cooling & Appliance Repair · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for S & R Heating Cooling & Appliance Repair
Consumer Ratings for S & R Heating Cooling & Appliance Repair — 48 Ratings
Complaints for S & R Heating Cooling & Appliance Repair
Areas Served by S & R Heating Cooling & Appliance Repair:
- Anoka Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.