Chantilly, VA 20151703-263-1200
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 337 ratings
- 95% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Compare 211 heating & air-conditioning contractors nearby
- "After our 23-year old Bryant heat pump died in November 2019, we decided to replace the entire system...."
Read More Comments
Mann-In · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Mann-In
Consumer Ratings for Mann-In — 337 Ratings
Complaints for Mann-In
Areas Served by Mann-In:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.