Commonwealth Cooling & Heating
Lorton, VA 22079703-339-7739
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 40 ratings
- 87% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 2% higher than average
- Compare 210 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Have had maintenance contract for a couple of years. Service is above average. One time, the owner..."
Read More Comments
Commonwealth Cooling & Heating · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Commonwealth Cooling & Heating
Consumer Ratings for Commonwealth Cooling & Heating — 40 Ratings
Complaints for Commonwealth Cooling & Heating
Areas Served by Commonwealth Cooling & Heating:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For