Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Northern Virginia Air Conditioning
Springfield, VA 22153703-569-6822
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 32 Ratings
- 81% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 48% higher than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "We have used this company for 5 years and could not be happier with the staff or the job they do. Look..."
Read More Comments
Northern Virginia Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Northern Virginia Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Northern Virginia Air Conditioning — 32 Ratings
Complaints for Northern Virginia Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Northern Virginia Air Conditioning:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.