E M Logan & Sons
Woodbridge, VA 22191 703-490-3777
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 34 ratings
- 68% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 16% lower than average
- Compare 210 nearby heating & air-conditioning contractors
- "They installed a commercial HVAC system in 2016 which has failed repeatedly and they are not willing..."
Read More Comments
E M Logan & Sons · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for E M Logan & Sons
Consumer Ratings for E M Logan & Sons — 34 Ratings
Complaints for E M Logan & Sons
Areas Served by E M Logan & Sons:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Energy
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For