Edmonds, WA 98026425-670-3900
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 108 ratings
- 93% gave a "superior" overall rating
- Compare 77 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Olympic Heating came out to take over a job after another contractor vanished on us.
Read More Comments
Olympic Heating · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Olympic Heating
Consumer Ratings for Olympic Heating — 108 Ratings
Complaints for Olympic Heating
Areas Served by Olympic Heating:
- King Co.
- Snohomish Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Gas furnaces
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For