You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
There’s no clear answer as to whether the positive results most patients experience from acupuncture are from a placebo effect. But since it works and, when properly performed, involves very few risks and virtually no negative side effects, maybe you shouldn’t overthink it.
Here are a few tips to help you know what to expect and to get the most out of an acupuncture session.