Ham Lake, MN 55304763-434-7747
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 85 ratings
- 87% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 58% higher than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Aaron does a great job allround. He takes time to explain services provided and recomendations."
Read More Comments
Air Mechanical · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Air Mechanical
Consumer Ratings for Air Mechanical — 85 Ratings
Complaints for Air Mechanical
Areas Served by Air Mechanical:
- Anoka Co.
- Carver Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Washington Co.
- Wright Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.