Ratings & Advice
The latest ratings and advice for Twin Cities area auto services.
- 30 Tricks Sellers Use to Make You Pay Up
- About Checkbook: Why We're Unique
- Automobile Awards
- Car Buying Strategies
- CarBargains - Checkbook's Shopping Service for New Cars
- Complaining: How to Get Results
- Consumers' Notebook
- Credit Card Chargebacks: A Consumer Superweapon
- Extended Warranties for New Cars: Get the Best Deal
- Free Perks You Didn't Know You Have
- LeaseWise - Checkbook's Shopping Service for Leasing New Cars
- Rental Car Insurance: Should You Buy It?
- Tire Pressure Advice
You're Probably Paying Too Much for Auto Insurance
How to cover your ride for a lot less.
Keeping a Roof Overhead
Who's tops on top?
Think you’re getting a deal? 30 tricks sellers use to make you pay up and pay too much
Home Maintenance School
Here's a yearlong plan on how to keep your home from falling apart.
Where to buy eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Drycleaners who can help.
Top shops for furniture facelifts.
Trouble with Timeshare Exit Companies
Timeshare owners are often bombarded with offers to help them get out of unwanted contracts. But we found timeshare exit operations provide little, if any, service for their high fees.
- Should You Hire a Patient Advocate?