Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning
St Paul, MN 55104651-644-1410
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 115 ratings
- 85% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 6% lower than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "We spent quite a long time talking with Jim who gave us so much valuable information about replacing..."
Read More Comments
Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning — 115 Ratings
Complaints for Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.