HomeSmart from Xcel Energy
St Paul, MN 55113866-837-9762
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 52 ratings
- 88% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Compare 75 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "I have a small furnace room so there isn't a lot of space to maneuver.
They do very well."
Read More Comments
HomeSmart from Xcel Energy · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for HomeSmart from Xcel Energy
Consumer Ratings for HomeSmart from Xcel Energy — 52 Ratings
Complaints for HomeSmart from Xcel Energy
Areas Served by HomeSmart from Xcel Energy:
- Anoka Co.
- Carver Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Scott Co.
- Washington Co.
- Wright Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.