Minneapolis St Paul Plumbing Heating Air
St Paul, MN 55105651-228-9200
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 66 ratings
- 58% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Friendly and prompt but VERY expensive and lots of upselling. I would not use them ever again."
Read More Comments
Minneapolis St Paul Plumbing Heating Air · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Minneapolis St Paul Plumbing Heating Air
Consumer Ratings for Minneapolis St Paul Plumbing Heating Air — 66 Ratings
Complaints for Minneapolis St Paul Plumbing Heating Air
Areas Served by Minneapolis St Paul Plumbing Heating Air:
- Anoka Co.
- Carver Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.