Ratings & Advice
The latest ratings and advice for Boston area home services.
- 30 Tricks Sellers Use to Make You Pay Up
- About Checkbook: Why We're Unique
- Aging In Place
- Closet Organizers
- Complaining: How to Get Results
- Consumers' Notebook
- Credit Cards Provide Strong Protections for Consumers
- Decluttering Strategies
- Elder Villages
- Extended Product Warranties: Should You Buy Them?
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Getting Rid of Your Unwanted Stuff
- Hazardous Household Waste Disposal
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Home Warranties
- Homeowners Insurance
- Lead Exposure: Make Sure Your Contractor Follows the Law
- Light Remodeling: Redo Your Kitchen or Bath for Less
- Lightbulb Buying Guide
- Nannies: Hiring Tips
- Product Recall Information
- Self Storage Facilities
- Soundproofing Tips
- Water-Saving Tips
You're Probably Paying Too Much for Auto Insurance
How to cover your ride for a lot less.
Keeping a Roof Overhead
Who's tops on top?
Think you’re getting a deal? 30 tricks sellers use to make you pay up and pay too much
Home Maintenance School
Here's a yearlong plan on how to keep your home from falling apart.
Where to buy eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Drycleaners who can help.
Top shops for furniture facelifts.
Trouble with Timeshare Exit Companies
Timeshare owners are often bombarded with offers to help them get out of unwanted contracts. But we found timeshare exit operations provide little, if any, service for their high fees.
- Should You Hire a Patient Advocate?