Help us reach our annual fundraising goal!
Consumers' Checkbook is the only nonprofit providing in-depth service reviews and price research. We take no advertising or referral fees from businesses. Help us continue to serve your community.Donate by December 31 to support unbiased independent service reviews.
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
J A Healy & Sons Heating & Diesel Oils
Westford, MA 01886978-692-6543
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 14 Ratings
- 93% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 13% higher than average
- Compare 56 Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors nearby
- "Friendly employees and very communicative."
Read More Comments
J A Healy & Sons Heating & Diesel Oils · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for J A Healy & Sons Heating & Diesel Oils
Consumer Ratings for J A Healy & Sons Heating & Diesel Oils — 14 Ratings
Complaints for J A Healy & Sons Heating & Diesel Oils
Areas Served by J A Healy & Sons Heating & Diesel Oils:
- West of Route 128
Equipment company services/installs:
- Supplies home heating oil
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.