Help us reach our annual fundraising goal!
Consumers' Checkbook is the only nonprofit providing in-depth service reviews and price research. We take no advertising or referral fees from businesses. Help us continue to serve your community.Donate by December 31 to support unbiased independent service reviews.
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Suburban Service & Sheet Metal
Westwood, MA 02090781-769-1515
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 14 Ratings
- 79% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 18% lower than average
- Compare 56 Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors nearby
- "A total disaster. Took over 20 visits and one out of three systems correctly installed (force hot air/AC,..."
Read More Comments
Suburban Service & Sheet Metal · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Suburban Service & Sheet Metal
Consumer Ratings for Suburban Service & Sheet Metal — 14 Ratings
Complaints for Suburban Service & Sheet Metal
Areas Served by Suburban Service & Sheet Metal:
- Inside Route 128
- South of Route 128
- West of Route 128
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.