Dr. Gordon Wesley Price
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Annandale, VA 22003
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Wake Forest University (1977)
Information on board certification is proprietary data maintained in a copyrighted database compilation owned by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Copyright 2020 American Board of Medical Specialties. All rights reserved.
The presence and display of ABMS certification data in no way constitutes any affiliation, association with or endorsement of any advertising, promotion or sponsorship by ABMS, the Member Boards or the Member Board certified physicians of Licensee, Licensee Clients or Users. ABMS disclaims any responsibility or affiliation for other data that is provided by Licensee that is not ABMS-sourced information. ABMS Data is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Cases of misuse and infringement shall fully be enforced.
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Take Charge of Your Healthcare
Take charge by selecting the best doctors and other providers and making decisions about your medical care. Here's how.
How to Find the Best Doctors
The most important thing you can do to assure yourself high-quality medical care is to form a strong relationship with a good primary care physician and, at times, together make informed decisions on specialty care.
Does It Matter If Your Doctor Is Board Certified?
We advise consumers to select physicians who are “board certified,” and we report on board certification status in our ratings tables. We describe here what board certification means and why it is important.
Doing Your Own Medical Research
You can find an enormous amount of medical information online. We list here several useful sites that will help you do your own medical research.
Get the Most Out of Your Electronic Medical Records
Electronic medical and health records open the potential power of digital information—fast, easily accessible, and quickly shareable among the various doctors treating you—to help you and your doctors make better healthcare decisions.
More Articles »
- Medical Research: Resources for Doing Your Own
- Doctor Board Certification: Is Yours Certified? Does It Matter?
- Medical Tests & Procedures: Efforts to Reduce Unnecessary Care
- Patient Advocates
- Healthcare Cost Transparency Issues
- Physical Therapists
- Opticians, Optometrists, & Buying Eyewear
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Hearing Centers
- Emergency Rooms
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- DNA Ancestry Services
- Home Health Agencies
- Massage Therapists
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Alert Devices
- Medicare Outpatient Loophole Puts Patients at Big Financial Risk