You Won't Find Anything Else Like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
- Advice to help you get the best service and value
Subscribe and see 62 Twin Cities area podiatristsSubscribe »
or Sign In
Take charge by selecting the best doctors and other providers and making decisions about your medical care. Here's how.
The most important thing you can do to assure yourself high-quality medical care is to form a strong relationship with a good primary care physician and, at times, together make informed decisions on specialty care.
We advise consumers to select physicians who are “board certified,” and we report on board certification status in our ratings tables. We describe here what board certification means and why it is important.
Our ratings tables will help you find area shops that offer top-quality shoe repairs at reasonable prices.
Shoe repair shops can perform several tasks to fix up your footwear.
Here are a few basic steps to follow in dealing with whatever shop you choose.