Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating
Sterling, VA 20166703-880-2770
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 57 Ratings
- 77% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 36% higher than average
- Compare 204 Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors nearby
- "I can’t say enough great things about Garneski. When my hvac was dying, they came out multiple times..."
Read More Comments
Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating
Consumer Ratings for Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating — 57 Ratings
Complaints for Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating
Areas Served by Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.