Oldest to Newest Autobody
Rockville, MD 20850 301-279-5969
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Oldest to Newest Autobody · Auto Body Shops
Prices for Oldest to Newest Autobody
Consumer Ratings for Oldest to Newest Autobody — 87 Ratings
Complaints for Oldest to Newest Autobody
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Auto Body Shops Articles
Since insurance companies pay for most repairs, for most auto body repair customers price is less important than quality. But for work paid for by the customer, price is an important consideration.
Choosing a good shop is an important step toward obtaining quality service, but certainly not the only one. How you deal with your shop and, when you’re involved in accidents, with your insurer, are equally important.
When the shop tells you your car is ready, inspect it carefully—by eye and by touch.