Dentists - General Dentistry
Washington, DC 20036202-833-1111
Consumer Ratings for Culotta-Norton, Margaret — 18 Ratings
Fees for Culotta-Norton, Margaret
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
When choosing a dentist, you should care most about service quality. But for many patients, cost matters, too. Fortunately, you can have both high quality and low cost: We found that many dentists who rated high on all aspects of care and service by their patients also had low fees.
Despite substantial progress in the prevention of caries and gum disease, most Americans’ mouths still bear witness to their ravages. The usual procedures for repairing and replacing teeth have not changed in many years but progress continues on most fronts.