Checkbook was created by consumers, for consumers. We are nonprofit and accept no advertising—we are supported by our members, not the businesses we evaluate. Ratings and reviews of local home improvement contractors, auto repair shops, doctors, veterinarians, financial institutions, dentists, stores, carpet cleaners, and many more. In-depth articles with advice on how to get the best service at the lowest price.
With a Checkbook subscription, you get:
- Immediate online access to all of Checkbook's ratings, reviews, price research, and expert advice.
- Immediate online access to our customer survey, where you can share your experiences about local service providers.
- Immediate online access to all of Checkbook’s ratings of health-care providers—find top doctors, hospitals, surgeons, and more.
- Comprehensive semi-annual print magazine issues, plus newsletter updates in between each issue.
- Discounts on CarBargains, LeaseWise, and Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Coverage Areas: All cities located inside of I-495.
Select your subscription:
Subscribe to ? years of Boston Consumers' Checkbook:
Warning: It looks like you're in the Washington, DC area. Are you sure you want to purchase a Boston area subscription?