|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Consumer Ratings for Best Buy — 4887 Ratings
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Computer Stores Articles
Buy from a store that can advise you on what products will serve you best, how to get started using products, and how to solve problems.
Our undercover shoppers compared prices for 36 carefully specified and configured devices and found that some retailers charge as much as 20 percent more than others for the same products.
- Shopping Online: Our Top Tips for Saving Money
- Extended Product Warranties: Should You Buy Them?
- Sale Prices: At Many Stores, the Sale Price Isn't Special
- Prices: Where Have All the Bargains Gone?
- Computer Repair Shops
- Computers & Devices: How to Keep Yours Safe
- Online Privacy: How to Guard Yours
- Computer Problems: Can You Get Your Data Back After a Device Failure?
- Computer Help (In-Home Assistance)
- Dealing with Your Digital Clutter
- Computer Backup Options
- Passwords: How to Choose Safe Ones
- Email Addresses for Temporary Use
- Happy Returns and Gift Card Tips
- Buying Used Stuff
- 30 Tricks Sellers Use to Make You Pay Up
- Buy Now, Pay Later Spending Traps
- Defective Products: Strategies to Get a Refund or Replacement
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For