Seattle, WA 98118206-722-7275
Consumer Ratings for Park Place — 7 Ratings
Facility Types for Park Place
Costs for Park Place
Pets for Park Place
Activities for Park Place
Facilities for Park Place
Medical Care for Park Place
At least some units equipped with kitchens ?
Furnished units available ?
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Assisted Living Articles
Along with big differences in number of residents, services, amenities, activities, medical staff, meal options, and more, you’ll find huge cost differences among assisted living communities.
Because most of us value our independence, it’s common for seniors to balk at the thought of bunking in a group setting. Below are pointers on having these conversations. Our most important advice: Plan ahead. These decisions are not made well when rushed.