Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Gary P Frank
Bethesda, MD 20817301-493-5766
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 87 Ratings
- 81% Superior Overall quality
- Compare 204 Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors nearby
- "They help us with Generator and Geothermal units. Contracts are very pricey but they know what they..."
Read More Comments
Gary P Frank · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Gary P Frank
Consumer Ratings for Gary P Frank — 87 Ratings
Complaints for Gary P Frank
Areas Served by Gary P Frank:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Montgomery Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.