Thomas D Stern Air Experts
Sykesville, MD 21784 301-912-1415
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 59 ratings
- 91% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 23% lower than average
- Compare 209 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Very happy with this company, which we found on checkbook. They serviced our a/c/heating unit..."
Read More Comments
Thomas D Stern Air Experts · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Thomas D Stern Air Experts
Consumer Ratings for Thomas D Stern Air Experts — 59 Ratings
Complaints for Thomas D Stern Air Experts
Areas Served by Thomas D Stern Air Experts:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Window air-conditioning units
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Energy
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For