United Air Temp
Lorton, VA 22079800-890-4328
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 307 ratings
- 51% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 10% lower than average
- Compare 211 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "I needed to replace my AC unit during the summer. The service provided was fast and efficient. The sales..."
Read More Comments
United Air Temp · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for United Air Temp
Consumer Ratings for United Air Temp — 307 Ratings
Complaints for United Air Temp
Areas Served by United Air Temp:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.