Seattle, WA 98178206-452-3183
Consumer Ratings for The Lakeshore — 5 Ratings
Facility Types for The Lakeshore
Costs for The Lakeshore
Pets for The Lakeshore
Activities for The Lakeshore
Facilities for The Lakeshore
Medical Care for The Lakeshore
At least some units equipped with kitchens ?
Furnished units available ?
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Assisted Living Articles
Along with big differences in number of residents, services, amenities, activities, medical staff, meal options, and more, you’ll find huge cost differences among assisted living communities.
Because most of us value our independence, it’s common for seniors to balk at the thought of bunking in a group setting. Below are pointers on having these conversations. Our most important advice: Plan ahead. These decisions are not made well when rushed.