Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Bill Myers Heating & Cooling
Laurel, MD 20707301-206-2221
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 43 Ratings
- 76% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 9% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "For the most part this seems like a OK operation, but due to a questionable expensive install, I am..."
Read More Comments
Bill Myers Heating & Cooling · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Bill Myers Heating & Cooling
Consumer Ratings for Bill Myers Heating & Cooling — 43 Ratings
Complaints for Bill Myers Heating & Cooling
Areas Served by Bill Myers Heating & Cooling:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.